Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Want -

  • To be able to sing like a nightingale (Ok maybe that's wanting a little too much);
  • To be able to to dance without a care in the world;
  • To play my guitar again;
  • To be a geniuis;
  • To win a Nobel Prize;
  • To win the Oscar;
  • To win a Grammy award;
  • To be a star;
  • To own a bright red Mercedes with black leather bucket seats (ya I'l probable swelter in the Delhi heat);
  • To argue a case and create a landmark judgment which studets down the ages will have to have have to study (like Keshavanada Bharti and the Mardia judgments);
  • To do my Doctorate and have a Doctor before my name;
  • To end all the tears in the worl;
  • To win a Booker Prize;
  • To tell Matthew Perry "Dude you were sooooo cute in the first couple of seasons - what happned to you after that?"
  • To make sure all the *&^%$#@#$ b**** get all their bitchiness returned to them with interest;
  • To make up with some friends whom I lost out on vuz of my own stupidness and ego;
  • To find some of my old friends;
  • To read the latest Harry Potter soon to be released NOW;
  • To write my own book (for which I get the Book prize and it also be a huge commercial success and I get oodles of money in royalty);
  • To have a flat tummy;
  • To not worry about putting on in the worng places;
  • To be able to be confident and look peolpe in their eyes and say "You know shit";
  • To get rid of all those

No comments: