Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hello People :)

Hello People....i'v climbed on to the blog bandwagon too like everyone else around me.

I'v been thinking of maintaining a blog for quite a while now - but till now it was only planning, no implementation.But today, I managed to execute and implement the plan.

I feel different now - lotsa changes have taken place in my life over the past couple of months.I'm learning to adjust and give in at tmes and sometimes just not give in and stick to being an adamant stubborn bitch. Well, yes that's what I am - sometimes.

I am funny, smart, intelligent,beautiful,loving,caring,love to read and and sleep and I am a firm believer and militant advocate of having my own space and giving others their own space as well. I try not intrude on others space, but sometimes when I do end up intruding and trespassing, people your free to tell me off (your allowed to be slightly rude - though not very rude too or I will retreat into my shell). I am very possessive about my books and my momos as well :P (yes your allowed to laugh but it is a fact). I am also possessive about my pillow. I hurt easy, but I have learnt to hide my tears behind the smile on my face - a mask through which very very few persons can look beyond and see the tears on my face. Oh and yes I do love learning new things - be it cooking or the procedure int he various tribunals or be it making soft toys or how to play the guitar

Okay I guess, for my first blog post - not bad at all. Arjun, Runna, MMDD, Johnnie - I'm getting there.i'm not verterans like you guys at maintaining a blog and neither am I very blog savvy - but I SHALL LEARN

10 comments:

Arjun said...

Welcome to the Blogworld my darling wifey!!

I'm sure that it's simply about getting started..... after that you just go with the flow!!

Will be with you every step of the way.....

Adi said...

awezum 1st post..... heckuvalot bettr than MY 1st post... at this rate u will be a blog queen in NO time :)
lagey rahoooo

SMM said...

thnx for the encouragement :)

Unknown said...

wah wah! Well done girl :)

Moses John Wesley said...

sups - welcome aboard -
Now you can unoffically crib about everyone over here - no references made, as all characters are as real as Calvin's Imaginary ghosts - :P

...and have fun..
...Arjun Now behave well - else we'll know it all :P

Arjun said...

yeah yeah Johnny boy......you can ask me straight off what you wanna know.... why wait for circumstances to put them on a blog?

Sulagna said...

Great That Sups now has her own space on the net.....she is brimming with ideas and we should watch out this space for a lot of interesting and informative stuff!

Subhayu Sen said...

Man..I didnt think Id ever blog..however, for mrs mahajan, i guess this is the least we can do rite fellas?

Accounts_R said...

yes dear sis.. the frst blog is pretty comprehensive and good.well writen.. and must say at this rate looks like you will surpass your husband in the blog-world! :) all the best to you... luv mmdd

Accounts_R said...

yes dear sis.. the frst blog is pretty comprehensive and good.well writen.. and must say at this rate looks like you will surpass your husband in the blog-world! :) all the best to you... luv mmdd