Sunday, June 10, 2007

MELTING MOMENTS

Its soooooooooooo hottttttttttttttttttttt.........

Common refrain yes, and I'm sure most of you are by now sick to death of hearing me say this (especially Arjun cuz poor guy has to bear the brunt of my anger when the light just conks offf at night)

Ughhhhhhhh, yes that is the WORST thing ever - trying to sleep and there being no light for 3-4 hours. Calling up those idiots sitting at the pumphouse is of no use cuz they are never informed about anything on earth except to say that 'Hume nahi maloom light kab tak ayegi'

So there we are swating like pigs and dogs and any other animal you care to name...I swear that if any HUDA official ever shows up before me at such time, I shall not be responsible for my actions and their aftermath.

1 comment:

Arjun said...

I'll be the dog....
you can be the PIGGGGGGGGGGG